Copyright and License
Copyright (c) 2022 The authors. Published by Yayasan Literasi Indonesia.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
The author(s) whose article is published in the JOMLAI journal attain the copyright for their article and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. By submitting the manuscript to JOMLAI, the author(s) agree with this policy. No special document approval is required.
The author(s) guarantee that:their article is original, written by the mentioned author(s),
- has never been published before,
- does not contain statements that violate the law, and
- does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright held exclusively by the author(s), and is free from the rights of third parties, and that the necessary written permission to quote from other sources has been obtained by the author(s).
The author(s) retain all rights to the published work, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights related to the article, such as patents,
- The right to use the substance of the article in its own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for its own purposes,
- The right to archive all versions of the article in any repository, and
- The right to enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published versions of the article (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), acknowledging its initial publication in this journal (JOMLAI: Journal of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence).
Suppose the article was prepared jointly by more than one author. Each author submitting the manuscript warrants that all co-authors have given their permission to agree to copyright and license notices (agreements) on their behalf and notify co-authors of the terms of this policy. JOMLAI will not be held responsible for anything that may arise because of the writer's internal dispute. JOMLAI will only communicate with correspondence authors.
Authors should also understand that their articles (and any additional files, including data sets, and analysis/computation data) will become publicly available once published. The license of published articles (and additional data) will be governed by a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. JOMLAI allows users to copy, distribute, display and perform work under license. Users need to attribute the author(s) and JOMLAI to distribute works in journals and other publication media. Unless otherwise stated, the author(s) is a public entity as soon as the article is published.