Dampak Kepemilikan Faktor Produksi Terhadap Kesejahteraan Masyarakat Petani Padi di Desa Pasar Melintang Kec. Lubuk Pakam

Authors

  • Liscorpio G Lee Nainggolan Universitas Sumatera Utara

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.55123/sosmaniora.v2i2.2469

Keywords:

Farmer's Welfare, Land Area, Labor, Capital, Expertise

Abstract

As an agricultural country, attention to the welfare of farmers in Indonesia is considered very strategic. This study aims to find out how the impact of ownership of the factors of production of land area, labor, capital, and expertise on the welfare of the rice farming community in Pasar Melintang Village, Kec. Lubuk Pakam. This study uses primary data, namely data obtained from rice farming communities through observation and distribution of questionnaires, the number of samples used is 100 rice farmers in that location. To measure the level of welfare of the rice farming community, it is carried out using indicators of the level of welfare from the Central Statistics Agency (BPS), which consists of eight indicators, namely income, consumption, housing, housing facilities, health of family members, ease of accessing health services, educational facilities, educational facilities. transformation. In analyzing the magnitude of the influence of the independent variables on the dependent variable, multiple linear regression analysis models are used. The test results of the coefficient of determination show that all variables (X) can explain the welfare variable (Y) of 0.451 or 45.1% while the remaining 54.9% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study. Simultaneous testing (together) has a Sig value. (0.000) < 0.05, it can be concluded that land area, labor, capital and expertise simultaneously (together) affect the welfare of the rice farming community.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS) Kabupaten Deli Serdang. (2015). Luas Tanam, Luas Panen, Perkiraan Produksi Padi Sawah Menurut Kecamatan 2015. https://deliserdangkab.bps.go.id. (diakses pada tanggal 28 Januari 2022)

Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS) Republik Indonesia. (2019). Luas Panen, Produksi, dan Produktifitas Padi Menurut Provinsi 2019-2021. www.bps.go.id. (diakses pada tanggal 21 Januari 2022)

Dumasari (2020). Pembangunan Pertanian Mendahulukan Yang Tertinggal. Yogyakarta : Pustaka Pelajar

Ghozali, I. (2016) Aplikasi Analisis Multivariete Dengan Program IBM SPSS 23. Edisi 8. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Isbah, U. (2016) Analisis Peran Sektor Pertanian Dalam Perekonomian Dan Kesempatan Kerja Di Provinsi Riau. Jurnal Sosial Ekonomi Pembangunan, 48.

Sarwono, J. (2006). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif. Yogyakarta:

Graha Ilmu.

Wening, R. H., Rumanti, I. A., Purwoko, B. S., Suwarno, W. B., & Khumaida, N. (2019). Penyaringan beras toleran genangan dalam kondisi buatan berdasarkan indeks seleksi ganda. Pemuliaan Tanaman dan Bioteknologi, 7(4), 360-374.Bogor : Institut Pertanian Bogor.

Downloads

Published

2023-06-28

How to Cite

Liscorpio G Lee Nainggolan. (2023). Dampak Kepemilikan Faktor Produksi Terhadap Kesejahteraan Masyarakat Petani Padi di Desa Pasar Melintang Kec. Lubuk Pakam. SOSMANIORA: Jurnal Ilmu Sosial Dan Humaniora, 2(2), 291–297. https://doi.org/10.55123/sosmaniora.v2i2.2469

Issue

Section

Articles